Paulo - PNG display change works a treat!

I'll file a bug report on the interface issue.

Cheers,
Richard

On 19/10/12 6:25 PM, Paulo van Breugel wrote:
Concerning the boundaries rendering too thick; under GUI settings (menu: settings - preferences) under the tab 'Map display', you can set the Display driver from Cairo (the default I think) to png. That will bring you back to thinner lines.

I was going to answer that there was an option to disable anti-alias, but I can't find that option. But I guess that is what Cairo display is doing; anti-aliasing the lines.

As for the g.copy problem with selecting multiple maps, I can confirm that doesn't work. Sounds like a bug to me, perhaps you can file a bug report?

Cheers,

Paulo