Hey, thank you so much :)!

I gave up on using the i.pca since it was giving reeaally unexpected
results but I think i was doing it wrong.

Regarding cloud cover on this LS TM 5 image (lets use it as "benchmark") i:
CLOUD_COVER = 0.00
IMAGE_QUALITY = 9

Can't really evaluate the output of with the minnaert, it gave obviously a
bit different colouring after streching but the overall thing is similiar,
besides:

Band 2007027_LT5_B.1:
Minnaert constant = 0.000000
Color table for raster map <npca_topo_minna_CM.2007027_LT5_B.1> set to
'grey'

So, am I doing something wrong here? maybe I should input a slop layer
somehow or verify if the output of illumination is COS(i) or i?

i.landsat.rgb and i.landsat.dehaze keep failing.. I also tried to plot
feature spaces using d.correlate as an experiment and it says its not
implemented in the GUI, for me to use the command line. Is that the the
command box that comes with a GUI or is it something somewhere else?

I'll try the i.pca correction now. With a 3x3 avg filter it "looks nice'er"
but not nice enough, the image really looks very saturated with expected
greens being yellowish :\

On 19 December 2013 01:27, Nikos Alexandris <n...@nikosalexandris.net> wrote:

> Nikos:
>
> ..
> > i.pca (in GRASS7) which can perform first a forward PCA, filter
> Components
> > (essentialy keep only Components whose sum of eigenvalues are >=...
> ..
>
> It's too late here... so correction: the above would be the importance
> percentage. And, obviously, if you check the i.pca manual (G7 only), the
> parameter is called "percent". What a surprise :D
>
> Nikos

Nuno César de Sá
+351 91 961 90 37