Gesendet: Dienstag, 18. November 2014 um 09:38 Uhr
Von: "Margherita Di Leo" <direg...@gmail.com>
An: "Andrea Timmermann" <timmerm...@gmx.at>
Cc: "Helmut Kudrnovsky" <hel...@web.de>, "GRASS user list" <grass-user@lists.osgeo.org>
Betreff: Re: [GRASS-user] Problem with r.basin in grass7
Hi Andrea,

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 3:55 AM, Andrea Timmermann <timmerm...@gmx.at> wrote:
Hi Helmut,

Thanks for your email.
I set again the area and resolution with g.region before running r.basin. I also deleted all files except my DEM.

Now I get a different error ...

When I run
"r.basin map=map@Elevation prefix=o coordinates=-71.10394196,43.9865230801 threshold=19005 dir=C:\\Users\\Andrea\\Basins"

I get:
"...
Building topology for vector map <o_map_ord_1@Elevation>...
Registering primitives...
10 primitives registered
558 vertices registered
Building areas...
0 areas built
0 isles built
Attaching islands...
Attaching centroids...

Number of nodes: 20
Number of primitives: 10
Number of points: 0
Number of lines: 10
Number of boundaries: 0
Number of centroids: 0
Number of areas: 0
Number of isles: 0

Updating attributes...
r.to.vect complete.
All in RAM calculation...
ERROR: Region resolution and raster map <o_map_strahler> resolution differs. Run 'g.region rast=o_map_strahler' to set proper region resolution
"

I run g.region rast=o_map_strahler, but then I have to delete all files and start over again running r.basin.

Yes if you change the region you have to delete the files created in the previous run (if they have same name) or allow overwrite.

--
Best regards,

Dr. Margherita DI LEO
Scientific / technical project officer

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the European Commission.