On 04/06/15 13:47, Nikos Alexandris wrote:
* Moritz Lennert <mlenn...@club.worldonline.be> [2015-06-04 11:38:04 +0200]:

On 03/06/15 15:06, Markus Neteler wrote:
On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 6:56 AM, Kamhul Camhol <monk_pur...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello. I'm quite new with GRASS but I need to atmospherically process
high-resolution imagery with i.atcorr. I have three images Quickbird,
GeoEye-1 and Worldview-3 imagery of a single scene across three time
periods. For Quickbird, I have all the data needed but basing from the
following manual GRASS GIS manual: i.atcorr
there appears to be no values for two required inputs for GeoEye-1 and
Worldview-3.

Yes, at time only Quickbird but not GeoEye-1 and Worldview-3 are supported.

These are geometrical conditions and band. May I know if GRASS
has updated the i.atcorr manual to include these sensors as well? Can I use
the values of Worldview-2 for Worldview-3? Or is there any other way to do
the atmospheric correction for these two sensors?

We would be happy to add support for these sensors. We need the
spectral filter curves for that, in order to integrate them in
i.atcorr.

Do I understand correctly that you would need the numbers behind the
curves in this document:

https://www.digitalglobe.com/sites/default/files/DigitalGlobe_Spectral_Response_1.pdf

?

Yes Moritz, that is very relevant!  They updated the document I think (it wasn't
there on Summer 2013 plus a few months later -- the properties of this
file indicate October 2014).

I don't have the time to do this now, but using something like [1], it should be easy to quickly get an approximate dataset from the graphs in that document.

Moritz

[1] http://arohatgi.info/WebPlotDigitizer/