On 16-02-16 05:04, Thomas Adams wrote:
Giuseppe,

Unless I have misunderstood, in GRASS use r.mapcalc...

First set you region for your area of interest, for example:

g.region -dp e=2614612.5 w=1423987.5 n=-4624387.5 s=-5862637.5

Then:
r.mapcalc expression="outputMap=25.4"

where 25.4 is your value of interest, and finally:

r.out.gdal input=outputMap output=outputFileName format=GTiff

Best,
Tom