On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 8:16 PM, Giuseppe Amatulli <
giuseppe.amatu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to "segment" an image using a sort of Voronoi algorithm on a
cost surface instead of distance between point.

> Below you can see an image where the black pixels identity areas with
high cost value. I would like to identify the "valley" between theses black
areas.

> In the second image I draft by hand an ideal solution for few high cost
areas.

> Which grass command can do this kind of delineation?

You can use v.voronoi: first extract the pixels with high cost values with
e.g.
r.mapcalc "high_cost = if(surface_map > threshold_value, 1, null())"

Then convert to vector areas with
r.to.vect input=high_cost output=high_cost type=area

Now create Voronoi triangles for areas with
v.voronoi input=high_cost output=high_cost_voronoi -a

HTH,

Markus M