Hi Users,

I want to use 'r.to.vect' but it seems to default to a 'Postgis' table that
has no geometry column just a table with a 'cat' id. I would like to export
to 'sqlite'. I have both postgres an sqlite login details stored in
'db.login'. How do i switch between the two or at least make sqlite the
default? If I change settings with 'db.connect' to 'sqlite' it fails (error
below) but still keeps holding onto the 'grass_gis' schema form the Postgis
connection!

r.to.vect
input=APGB_aerial_2_i_segment_drained_peat_with_exposed_haggs@PERMANENT
output=test1 type=area
DBMI-SQLite driver error:
Error in sqlite3_prepare():
unknown database grass_gis
DBMI-SQLite driver error:
Error in sqlite3_prepare():
unknown database grass_gis
ERROR: Unable to create table: create table grass_gis.test1 ( cat integer,
value integer, label varchar(10))
WARNING: Table <grass_gis.test1> linked to vector map <test1> does not exist

Is there a preferred option to change databases more cleanly.

Many thanks,

--
*Paul J. Shapley *MSc CGeog (GIS) FRGS