Frank,

Some years ago I wrote a module (also called r.horizon) which I think does what you want. I never got around to formally contributing it (must compare with the existing r.horizon and do so some time). Anyhow, have updated for GRASS 7 and will send you the code direct - it compiles as r.horizon2 to avoid collision with the existing module.

Regards,

Mark

Frank David <frank.da...@geophom.fr> writes:

Ho yes, why not. I could use r.viewshed to find the farest part of the topography able to see my point and get it's angle mode. The trick to
find is how to get that cell ?
Best regards,
frank