Hi all - I am trying out the grass-session package for the first time and am
having issues with the GRASSBIN environment variable. It looks like the
grass-session I was able to download references grass75svn.bat. I'm onto
grass76.

I was able to get around this in a python session with
os.environ['GRASSBIN']=D:\<mypath>\grass76.bat, but it'd be nice to not have to
do that.

If I run "set GRASS" from the command line, I see that
GRASSBIN=D:\<mypath>\grass75svn.bat even GRASS_VERSION=7.6.1

Where is the GRASSBIN variable set? I've been looking around and can't seem to
find it.

Cheers,
Alex