From: grass-user <grass-user-boun...@lists.osgeo.org> On Behalf Of Gabriel
Cotlier
Sent: mandag 9. september 2019 07:44
To: grass-user <grass-user@lists.osgeo.org>; Markus Metz
<markus.metz.gisw...@gmail.com>; Nikos Alexandris <n...@nikosalexandris.net>;
Veronica Andreo <veroand...@gmail.com>
Subject: [GRASS-user] question exporting from grass GeoTif files

Dear grass users,
I got after intercallibrarion the following layer (with a correct Range of
data:    min = -0.3458  max = 61.9423 ) whats is the recommended way to get it
exported out of grass to be opened in ArcGIS, conserving the range.
When i do :
[image.png]
but, when I open the exported layer in ArcGIS the Range of values in modified...
Thanks a lot for your help.
Kid regards
Gabriel

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=icon>
Virus-free.