Dear grassers

I compiled and installed 7.8.6 yesterday. Everything seemed to go well and GRASS works as good as ever. However, a small nuisance that I am experiencing is that the startup menu window shows up sort of "minimized", instead of the classical larger size showing the locations and mapsets from which to choose:

I have to manually increase its size to what formally was a normal size in order to see which location and mapset to choose:

This is not a problem, just a minor nuisance. And perhaps GRASS is not even involved in this but rather something else related with wxPython etc.

Has anyone experienced this before? Does someone has any idea on how to overcome this?

Thanks in advance

Hernán