Hi

On 10/20/21 4:52 PM, Eric Patton via grass-user wrote:
I'm encountering some strange behaviour from r.nullĀ  - when I use the setnull parameter to assign a particular value to be null in a raster, the raster areas just set to null are still visible and coloured according to their previous values when I refresh the display in the gui map window. Querying these values shows they haven't been set to null.

Using version 7.8.5 on Linux Mint. Can anyone confirm?

No problem here, 7.8.5 on Debian. Also checked on grass 8.0.

--
Eric

Micha Silver
Ben Gurion Univ.