Hello,

I'm trying to run 'r.fillnulls' and it hangs on one computer but not on another.

On my laptop running Ubuntu 20.04 it runs fine in GRASS 7.8.6. It also runs in
a docker container running GRASS 7.8.4.

On our server it just hangs. This is running Ubuntu 18.04 and grass 7.8.2. It
also hangs running *the same docker image* Ubuntu 20.04 GRASS 7.8.4

Do you have any suggestions how to debug this? Examining it with top sows it is
churning away with 100 % CPU usage. It takes ~5 minutes on my laptop then
completes. It never completes on the server (which is much more powerful - it
should complete faster).

Thank you,

  -k.