Hi everyone,

I am generating a workflow for object-based image classification of drone
imagery and am getting tripped up when utilizing vectors for training data. I
have ".shp" files for each class created in another software and am trying to
join them to create one vector file with an ID column corresponding to the
class. I have been trying to use the command v.patch, which does join them, but
doesn't seem to allow for maintaining information about the class. Does anyone
have any recommendations to do this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Ive
attached two example ".shp" files for reference.

Best,
Daniel