Ok, this config has both Google Sat and Bing Virtual Earth layers

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde

On 5/23/24 16:32, Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:
Hi Martin,

Is running a (local) MapProxy feasible for you?

I just tried, and installing it in a Virtual Env like described here:
https://www.mapproxy.org/#getting-started

And then using a config like (attached, the default config with some virtual
earth additions), I was able to request WMS images from MapProxy, being backed
by QuadTile requests done by MapProxy.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde

PS not sure, but I think you can even do this for Google Sat... mmm next
challenge :-)