Dear community

The code to create boxplots based on a raster files (LAI in the example) and
to get classes (TalRegion the example) based on a vector file works fine.
Many thanks for the help.

https://ecodiv.earth/post/drawing-boxplots-of-raster-values/

Instead of one LAI 1 raster file (2014-2021) I have another LAI 2 raster
file (1994-2013), both for the same classes (e.g. TalRegion).

Vision: Instead of producing two boxplots with the same classes, but
different LAI values, I would like to create one boxplot with classes but
for each class a paired boxplot from LAI 1 and LAI 2.
I am not sure if this is completely impossible? I suppose I should start
first creating a new combined raster file, what do you think about?

Kind regards
Sibylle