Okay I think I got the thing: input parameters for the comp are
declared to be Geometry and Slider (right click and just rename the
first line) but inside the code they were named as x and y. Change it
like everything you want but make sure theese pairs are fitting. I
placed the changed definition here - tested and working for sure
http://groups.google.com/group/grasshopper3d/web/090509%20RenderANI.ghx

Let me know, pat