Sorry to bother everyone — I needed to use 'vareas' rather than 'vlines'

Thomas Adams wrote:

I am having a problem with ps.map using GRASS 6.3 CVS through the gis.m GUI. I am starting simple, trying to produce ps output consisting of a raster (with a colortable) with two vector overlays. Everything appears fine, *except* that I am not getting the vectors layers to draw. I thought *maybe* that the raster was writing over the vector layers, so I tried commenting out plotting the raster layer — but that did not reveal the vector layers.

Otherwise, my text file looks just like the ps.map example in the documentation and in the Wiki.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Tom

--