Hi Silvia,

I've tried to get some answers from the authors but without any success.
I see that You are Italian, please send them questions in their own language maybe You'll then get some information and, please, tell the results also in this list !

Best regards,
Kari

Silvia Franceschi wrote:
Hi all,
I am trying to find something in GRASS to use for acoustic noise evaluation. I found a paper of Brovelli e Scuratti that says they developed a module in GRASS but I can not find the module or the source code. Does anybody knows if this software is open source? and if it will be where I can download it?

Thanks in advance,

Silvia

--
Kari Salovaara