Hello all

first: thanks Markus for the useful hints with broken topology within shapes....
and now the question/comment

I try to dissolve common boundaries of areas with the same attribute (not cat). The dissolved vector file does not contain a table. In addition, a vector file (without table) remains with an added 4 digit number at the end (e.g. DRP_Permea_diss_1234).

Is this a bug, or do I have a problem?

I used Grass 6.2.2 and the latest 6.3.cvs. Same problem with both!

Best regards
Manuel

Dr. Manuel Seeger
Wiss. Assistent                         Scientific Assistant
Physische Geographie                    Dpt. of Physical Geography
FB VI - Geographie/Geowissenschaften    Geography/Geosciences
Universität Trier                       University of Trier
D - 54286 Trier
Tel.:   +49-651-201 4557
Fax:    +49-651-201 3976
Web:    http://www-neu.uni-trier.de/index.php?id=9607