Michael Barton wrote:
This is probably caused by the dialog opening up to excactly the pixel size
between 2 stable sizes. The dialog is oscillating back and forth between 2
sizes a pixel apart. I've seen it on a couple dialogs.

The solution is to resize the dialog a little.

AFAIK, there is no way around it. The script that automatically creates the
dialogs (gui.tcl) tries to find an optimal size for each command, based on
the number of entries in its first tab. If this happens to be a size that is
unstable in another tab, there is no way that *I* know of to check for this.
It's rare, but happens once in awhile.

Michael