Hello everyone!

We've been using Graylog2 0.1x for a long time, it was simple enough to
patch it and make using SSL_CLIENT_S_DN_CN Apache env variable. As now it's
powered using a binary, this is much more painful to do the same so I
wonder if it's somehow possible to make it use any of the variables passed
by a proxy (nginx/Apache) to authenticate the user.

Alternative approach that I can see is to generate the cookie using perl or
php script, but as I have no experience with Java, I can't really
understand how to generate the same cookie (like graylog2-web does). Could
someone describe this?

Thanks!