I am having this same issue as well, but I have noticed that non-admin
users can access the stream screen fine (without the ability to create new
streams)

When I tried to open up the user list to edit permissions accordingly, it
spits out the following error:

2014-02-10 16:58:00,884 - [ERROR] - from models.UserService in
play-akka.actor.default-dispatcher-13
Could not retrieve list of users
lib.APIException: API call failed GET http://10.255.255.3:12900/users
returned 500 Internal Server Error body: java.lang.NullPointerException

Not sure if these issues are related.