Hi Kay,

ok, I'm sorry, this work for me as expected, great!
I think I have to be more precise: the line-breaks are displayed within the
small message window on the right side, but not when displaying the message
in Full-Screen-Mode. Would it be possible to have the same behaviour there?
Thank you!

Bye, Cornelius