It doesnt print the bad JSON, and I tried checking all logs with x as the
401th character, theres alot, and all I tested validates on jsonlint.com.

Maybe its too much a stretch to log directly from apache, it doesnt escape
the urlpaths, its quite possible theres invalid or non-utf8 stuff in there,
but I just cant find it.