I need some help setting up radios servers.

I have followed the tutorial on:
http://support.torch.sh/help/kb/graylog2-server/using-graylog2-radio-v020x

My Graylog2 server sees the new radio server, but does not receive any
message from it

Graylog is using global inputs that are supposed to be working on the
radios, so I have not configured any specific radio input.

I have sent a test message from the radio server to the port 10516 (this
port is configured on the graylogserver and shows up on the radio server):

*echo "Hello, I was received via a radio node. :)" | nc -w 1 -u 127.0.0.1
10516*

This message appears in the graylog2-radio.log. But graylogserver does not
get it.

These are my configuration files:

*kafka server.properties*

broker.id=0
port=*9092*    (this number was other)
num.network.threads=2

num.io.threads=2
socket.send.buffer.bytes=1048576
socket.receive.buffer.bytes=1048576
socket.request.max.bytes=104857600
log.dirs=/tmp/kafka-logs
num.partitions=2
log.flush.interval.messages=10000
log.flush.interval.ms=1000
log.retention.hours=168
log.segment.bytes=536870912
log.cleanup.interval.mins=1
zookeeper.connect=localhost:2181
zookeeper.connection.timeout.ms=1000000

*kafka zookeeper.properties*

dataDir=/tmp/zookeeper
clientPort=2181
maxClientCnxns=0

*/etc/graylog2-radio.conf*

node_id_file = /etc/graylog2-radio-node-id
graylog2_server_uri = http://mygraylog2server:12900/
rest_listen_uri = http://127.0.0.1:12950/
kafka_brokers = localhost:*9092*
kafka_producer_type = async