Hi  Lennart,

  I did that, but the generate chart only display the mean, count, total,
maximum or minimum value of my custom field inside the defined interval
(minute, hour and etc.) and I wanted to generate a chart with the absolute
field value. Of course, if I have 1 message per minute the mean will be
equal to the absolute value, but what if I have a lot of messages during a
minute and I want a chart to see how the values are varying from a message
to other.

About the REST API, I tried to use
"/search/universal/relative/fieldhistogram" but I couldn't find a way to
get the value of my custom field, it seems that this method only accept the
values 'mean','count', 'total' in the field parameter. Is there any
documentation about that I can learn from?

Thanks,

Reginaldo Russinholi