Hi,

This forum covers graylog related things, not logstash. Try to ask people
from logstash forum - https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/logstash-users

My 2 cents about your problem:
Latest logstash uses conditions (if....elseif....else). Check logstash
documentation for proper syntax.
Also you are using type=>all in mutate block, but there's no such input
type in your configuration. You have only "gelf" and "syslog".

regards,