It is a consequence of how things get analyzed.
Unfortunately the default way is too generic and doesn't cover all use
cases (obviously).

Please file a bug report with what you would've expected to find.
However most of the time these things conflict, but having bug reports
helps us to figure out the default case better.

Thanks!