Hey guys,

I have a single host configuration running on RHEL 6.

Originally, both graylog2-server and graylog2-web were installed using some
old RPM.

Today, I uninstalled these and installed the newest versions by hand.
Everything seems to start up fine but I can't figure out how to get my web
back to normal. I made sure I am using the same config files and
graylog2-server-node-id is the old one. Any other hints?

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-2rULIOozehQ/U4NYFEoDKhI/AAAAAAAAarQ/g1BMpOQoQd0/s1600/Screen+Shot+2014-05-26+at+17.04.39.png>