Those messages usually contain data that is incompatible to data types
sent before for the same fields.
In 0.20.2 the indexer failures collection should have the appropriate
index so the timeout should not happen anymore.

Please also try this again with the server in debug mode to get more
information about the nature of this error.

Thanks!