Hey Cornelius,

cornelius.r...@gmail.com [Thu, Jul 03, 2014 at 09:12:48AM -0700] wrote:
>2014-07-03 18:04:39,251 WARN :
>org.graylog2.periodical.IndexerClusterCheckerThread - Indexer node
><graylog2-server-itu> open file limit is too low: [-1]. Set it to at least
>64000.
>Where does "-1" come from?
>I even rebooted the systems, didn't make any difference :-(
>
>Does anybody have a clue, what is wrong?

that's odd. Can you please provide the following details?

* Operating System (Distribution, Version)
* Java JDK/JRE version (java -version)
* Graylog2 version

Thank you!

Regards,
        Bernd

--
Developer

Tel.: +49 (0)40 609 452 077
Fax.: +49 (0)40 609 452 078

TORCH GmbH
Steckelhörn 11
20457 Hamburg
Germany

https://www.torch.sh/

Commercial Reg. (Registergericht): Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 125175
Geschäftsführer: Lennart Koopmann (CEO)