Hi All,

I am using following component in my Log management System.

1) Redis ( message queue version 2.8 )
2) Logstash ( log collecting agent version 1.4.2 )
3) Mongo DB ( database for graylog UI configuration version 2.4 )
4 Elastic search (  search engine for message version 0.90 )
5 Graylog server and Graylog web interface ( version 0.20.6 )

Below is the diagram of my LMS Environment.

<https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-8joGdOuPRrw/U9NdKvhr7kI/AAAAAAAAA-I/n-kAghc8fKE/s1600/lms.png>
Please let me know your suggestions for improving the LMS.

Thanks,
Ankit Mittal