Hey Ankur,

0.20.1 is a rather old version, the current stable release of Graylog2 is
0.20.6. Before we continue helping you get up and running I would highly
suggest upgrading to this version. Also I am not sure if it is just a typo or
if you are really using elasticsearch 0.90._1_. The recommended version is
0.90._10_.

If you still have the same problem after making sure you are using the correct
versions, please post your server log and we will help you out.

Kind regards,
        Dennis

On 29.07.2014, at 11:42, ANKUR GOYAL <goyalankur2...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I installed two centos 6.5 final 64 bit machines. On first
> machine(172.16.2.253) i installed elasticsearch 0.90.1 and elasticsearch
> service is running. On other machine (172.16.2.254). I installed
> graylog2-server 0.20.1 and graylog2-web-interface 0.20.1  and both services
> are running but when i am opening it in browser then it's showing no graylog2
> server available.cannot login.Please help me to connect elasticsearch and
> graylog2 machines. I am struggling from last 5 days.Please tell me the
> configuration changes.
>

> Thanks in advance

TORCH GmbH
Steckelhörn 11
20457 Hamburg
Tel  +49 (0)40-60945200
https://www.torch.sh

Commercial Reg. (Registergericht): Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 125175
Geschäftsführer: Lennart Koopmann