Hey Ankit,

do you want to use Graylog2 to monitor another service, or do you want Graylog2
and elasticsearch to be monitored?

If the first is the case, check the streams + alarm functionality of Graylog2.
If the latter is what you want, this is beyond the scope of Graylog2 and you
should look into a generic monitoring tool like monit, god, nagios, zabbix et
al.

Kr,
        Dennis

On 26.07.2014, at 08:57, Ankit Mittal <ankit.lnc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I want to configure Graylog service failure mail alert.
>
> Graylog service means failure of Graylog server ( in multiple graylog server
> environment) ans elasticsearch node failure.
>
> In any failure case i want an alert to be trigger which can inform us the
> server details and service name.
>
> Please let me know if someone has done this or similar to this.
>
> Thanks,
> Ankit Mittal

TORCH GmbH
Steckelhörn 11
20457 Hamburg
Tel  +49 (0)40-60945200
https://www.torch.sh

Commercial Reg. (Registergericht): Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 125175
Geschäftsführer: Lennart Koopmann