Hey Shruti,

you can check the API docs for your Graylog2 server version by opening
http://$hostname:$port/api-browser in your browser, after replacing $hostname
and $port with the details of your local graylog2 server.

Kr,
        D.

On 12.08.2014, at 09:15, shruti vardhaman <vardhaman.shr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am new to graylog2.
>
> I want to write a java code to access the log message from the graylog2
> server. But i am not finding any apis to access.
> Please share the link or any related stuff as how to access graylog from java
> code as its is very urgent for me.
>

> Regards,
> Shruti Vardhaman

TORCH GmbH
Steckelhörn 11
20457 Hamburg
Tel  +49 (0)40-60945200
https://www.torch.sh

Commercial Reg. (Registergericht): Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 125175
Geschäftsführer: Lennart Koopmann