Hello,
I am a newbie to Graylog2.  I am currently exploring Elasticsearch with
logstash and would like to leverage graylog2/Kibana for the front-end/GUI
purposes.  I would appreciate if someone can help me with the following:

- is LDAP authentication supported when logging onto graylog2 GUI?
- does graylog2 offer any mechanism to maintain a mapping i.e., a user in
"group A" (be it UNIX or Windows) can query the indexes IA and IB and a
user in "group B" can query indexes IB and ID?  Elasticsearch doesn't
implement any security (yet or so I was told), but we have some data
that shouldn't be visible to everyone who has access to UI (be it graylog2
or Kibana).  I am wondering if graylog2 helps implement any of this
filtered queries out of the box and if not lets us extend this
functionality.

Thanks in advance!