Hello all,

I am running Graylog2 + ElasticSearch + Mongodb on Windows 2012 (yes, I
know, no choice here). Everything is running perfectly in terms of
performance and input.

However, this notification is persistent and I cannot find a way to
suppress it from being displayed.
"ElasticSearch nodes with too low open file limit 18 hours ago
There are ElasticSearch nodes in the cluster that have a too low open file
limit. (below 64000) This will be causing problems that can be hard to
diagnose. Read how to raise the maximum number of open files in the
documentation."

As Windows does not have the same file limit concept as Linux (the
max_open_files reports as -1), how can this message be suppressed?

Of course - hilarity ensued as testing the ElasticSearch
-Des.max_files_open=true on dev created millions of tmp files before the
process could be stopped. :)