Hi Daniel,

graylog2-server doesn't seem to find your Elasticsearch node(s). Is
Elasticsearch running on the same system as Graylog2? Are you running any
packet filter (e. g. Netfilter/iptables) on that system?

You can also try to install Graylog2 with our official Ubuntu packages
<http://graylog2.org/resources/documentation/general/packages> which should
work out of the box.

Cheers,
Jochen