Hello,

Is it possible to rewrite the timestamp on incoming logs to the local
system time of the Graylog server? I'm asking because we have some machines
all across the world where the timezones don't match up so the timestamps
get fairly large offsets.
I've looked into using a Drools rule for this, but from what I can gather
there's no built in setTimestamp or similar method? And I'm unsure what
kind of performance hit this would cause for a system handling ~2.000
messages per second.

Anyone got any insights into this?

Regards
Johan