Hi,

This is a bit late in the day, but could you combine some of the logstash
features with your current pipeline, to get the desired result?  You can
use logstash to split your output so some goes to graylog via gelf and some
goes to graphite via the graphite output.  Just a
thought. http://logstash.net/docs/1.4.2/