Hello,

As far as I know, it is not possible to use an exact phrase (a search term
enclosed in quotation marks) with wildcards inside in Elasticsearch. The
wildcard will be simply ignored. If you only want to check that your query
matches both "Missing assetId" and "Missing assetIds", this is what I would do:

message:"Missing assetId" OR message:"Missing assetIds"

I hope that helps.

Regards,
Edmundo

--
Developer

Tel.: +49 (0)40 609 452 077
Mobile: +49 (0)171 27 22 181
Mobile (US): +1 (713) 321 8126
Fax.: +49 (0)40 609 452 078

TORCH GmbH
Steckelhörn 11
20457 Hamburg
Germany
https://www.torch.sh/

Commercial Reg. (Registergericht): Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 125175
Geschäftsführer: Lennart Koopmann (CEO)