Hi,

This is not possible in Graylog at the moment. You can track this issue to know
when we make some progress on this feature:
https://github.com/Graylog2/graylog2-web-interface/issues/437

Regards,
Edmundo

--
Developer

Tel.: +49 (0)40 609 452 077
Fax.: +49 (0)40 609 452 078

TORCH GmbH - A Graylog company
Steckelhörn 11
20457 Hamburg
Germany

Commercial Reg. (Registergericht): Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 125175
Geschäftsführer: Lennart Koopmann (CEO)