> On 16 Apr 2015, at 14:45, yveslouis.rof...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> Thanks Kay for your answer,
> I just thought it could be helpful to know there is something wrong.
>
> But you're right, I'm not a developer and snapshots are for development.

No worries.

It’s just that with 1.1.0 snapshots we are changing lots of smaller things that
can lead to surprising breakage if you happen to use the wrong two versions
with each other. :)
We’ll be posting betas as soon as we feel they are stable enough for testing
and would very much appreciate user feedback on those when the time comes.
Before that usually too many things change day to day and you’d end up
installing this multiple times a day (ask our QA guy ;))

cheers,
Kay