Greetings,

Just ran into an issue with graylog after physical host crashed (no
graceful shutdown of the virtual appliance)...We are running Graylog OVA
appliance 1.0.2 and after bringing the VM backup we are seeing the
following error from web int:

No Graylog servers available. Cannot log in.

And from CLI I see the following:

steve@graylog:~$  graylog-ctl status
warning: elasticsearch: unable to open supervise/ok: access denied
warning: etcd: unable to open supervise/ok: access denied
warning: graylog-server: unable to open supervise/ok: access denied
warning: graylog-web: unable to open supervise/ok: access denied
warning: mongodb: unable to open supervise/ok: access denied
warning: nginx: unable to open supervise/ok: access denied

Any ideas what went wrong and how to resolve?

Thanks!
-Steve