Hi Alejandro,

the hardware specs you've mentioned are totally fine. You could probably
get along with a quarter of that and still handle some load spikes over the
mentioned 300 msg/s.

Please check the logs of your Graylog server for any (error) messages
regarding Elasticsearch. Messages do usually only remain in the disk
journal, if the indexing backend (i. e. Elasticsearch) isn't available.

Cheers,
Jochen