Hey Ben,

I have just realized that from the logs you attached it is clear that the
periodical is found and initialized. I think your periodical is silently
catching an exception in its doRun() method. You should print a helpful message
instead to check if this is the issue.

Kr,
        D.

--
Tel.: +49 (0)40 609 452 077
Fax.: +49 (0)40 609 452 078

TORCH GmbH - A Graylog company
Steckelhörn 11
20457 Hamburg
Germany

Commercial Reg. (Registergericht): Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 125175
Geschäftsführer: Lennart Koopmann (CEO)