No, it should be “keyword”. For an absolute time range you need to specify
“from” and “to” fields.

I guess we need to work a bit on the available documentation for this.

Kr,
        D.
--
Tel.: +49 (0)40 609 452 077
Fax.: +49 (0)40 609 452 078

TORCH GmbH - A Graylog company
Steckelhörn 11
20457 Hamburg
Germany

Commercial Reg. (Registergericht): Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 125175
Geschäftsführer: Lennart Koopmann (CEO)