Hi,

On Saturday, 11 July 2015 21:23:38 UTC+2, Arie wrote:

> You could put the logdata of graylog into graylog with the graylog
> collector service or with
> the use of your local syslog tool.

This is also possible with one of the existing Log4j GELF appenders (
https://www.graylog.org/resources/data-sources/) but you have to make sure
to only log a defined subset of Graylog's log output back into the loop
because you'll get really, really bad feedback effects otherwise;
especially on DEBUG level (which shouldn't normally be activated).

Cheers,
Jochen