Hello,

We're running a Graylog 1.0.1 system with separate web and server nodes,
and I'm trying to deploy the PagerDuty Alarmcallback plugin.   Well, I'm
actually trying to install our Email_Output plugin from our 0.9.7 system,
but that's a WHOLE 'nuther matter so I figured I better do something by the
book first.

Anyway, On the graylog-server node, I install
the graylog-alarmcallback-pagerduty-1.1.0.jar into the "plugin_dir =
/usr/share/graylog-server/plugin" and restart and I see a happy looking
message:

2015-07-17 16:19:39,446 INFO
 org.graylog2.bootstrap.CmdLineTool.loadPlugins(CmdLineTool.java:283) :
Loaded plugins: [PagerDuty Alarmcallback plugin 1.0.0
[org.graylog2.alarmcallbacks.pagerduty.PagerDutyAlarmCallback]]

However, in the web UI  I go to "System / Outputs"
( https://graylog-web/graylog2/system/outputs ) and I only get the STDOUT
and GELF outputs.  No errors logged for whatever that's worth.

Any ideas where to look?

-Gary